Sunday, September 11, 2022

BORN AGAIN looks at tech


 Proverbs 21:2

King James Version

2 Every way of a man is right in his own eyes: 

but the Lord pondereth the hearts.


It all started with a video on tsmc, the semiconductor company in Taiwan.

Curious, I looked through the comments.

How complex the world had become.

And how competitive.

Especially in the world of electronics.

I was getting educated.

People were teaching me about technology.

They were teaching me about geopolitics.

They had thoughts on economics.

They gave names, worth looking into.

Others were baffled, but many seemed tech savvy.

So, that 7-minute video led to these links:

tsmc

ASML

ZEISS

Schott

Renesas

NXP

Onsemi

STMicroelectronics

With many, giving credit to pioneering Philips.

I also came upon The Chip History Center, "The Virtual Museum of Semiconductors".

So, I also check semiconductors.

And integrated circuits.

Now, I can look at those companies at leisure, and see what they're all about.

As born again, I take a fresh look at tech.

The HOLY SPIRIT -- teacher of all things -- guides me to every step.

I turn to Scripture for life, work, and guidance.

Now, I can check tech, if it conforms to GOD's laws.

Join me in this 55th blog, as we explore the ways and means of tech.

The pros, and cons.

But first, let me tell you about a simple, but significant dream GOD gave me, two decades ago.

Head over to the next page.


Related material:

Why the U.S. is So Interested in Taiwan


Image: Pixabay


WARNINGS on technology

  Romans 13:1 King James Version 13 Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers.  For there is no power but of God:  the powers that be...